I wanted to reward my students for good behavior. In the past, I gave small gifts to students who got the highest score in my exams. I even had a star chart placed next to my board, so that they can see their class achievements outside the classroom.
This year, I’ve decided to implement “The Good Box”. When my students do a good deed in class, a teacher can add her name to the box. At the end of the month, we will draw one winner from the Good Box. We also have a reward for Cleanest Student of the Month.
- To qualify for the Good Box program, a subject teacher must nominate a student using the Good Box.
- To qualify for the Good Box program, the student must not have a disciplinary record for that month.
- To qualify for the Good Box program, the student must have perfect attendance for that month.
- To qualify for the Cleanest Student Award, the student must keep her area clean for the entire month. The basis will be the CLAYGO (Clean As You Go) form, checked by assigned class officers and class adviser.
- The draw will be done in front of the class.
- A winner cannot win both awards.
- A winner cannot win two months in a row.
- The class adviser reserves the right to redraw a name.